Sunday, December 9, 2012

Test Footage

  December 9, 2012 - First day of the season.  The storm pattern in Colorado finally shifted and brought glorious snowflakes to the mountains.  I woke at 5:30, gathered my gear and headed south to I-70.  I was originally headed for Copper Mountain who was reporting 6" and 7" total over 48 hours when Winter Park's report came in at 7" and 14".  I made an audible north to Granby and over Berthoud Pass.  I've been waiting for this season to start for a while and wanted to test out some of the new angles for shots since it was going to be a Sunday mad house on the slopes anyway.  I really like the perspective from the pole shots, but need to work on squeezing out a little more vertical angle to include the board and face instead of just staring at my midsection.



2013 Ski Test Footage from Patrick Cullis on Vimeo.

No comments: