Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Pow-Pow Days

I have to say that me and Steamboat have pretty good timing together. Two years ago, when I last was able to ski outside the immense flatness of the South Pole, I had a week long ski season which just so happened to be the best week of an overall incredible year for Colorado. This year, snowfall in central Colorado has been hard to come by. At least until I arrived here a week ago and two feet of the dry Colorado powder started falling steadily throughout the week. Kurt and I have been having a lot of fun playing around with a new helmet cam and taking some footage. I've uploaded two short videos so far on to my video site Vimeo and am collaborating with my brother on the original music.

Steamboat Springs - Feb 2010 from Patrick Cullis on Vimeo.


South Pole Aurora from Patrick Cullis on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Porter McHewen said...

Badass on the helmet cam!!! You need to start streaming your entire day.